Tuesday 22 January 2008

I'm back...

Thanks to those of you who emailed me over the last couple of days to kindly let me know that my blog was down. It actually made me feel like I might be missed if I stopped writing this blog. As you will notice, my header is missing (still working on the technical stuff) -but you should also notice that the blog address is now my own domain name, but no need to change any existing links as it should re-direct automatically. Now...back to posting!

*UPDATE* my header should now appear as normal. If anyone else out there in the blogosphere needs help redirecting their blog to a new domain name, let me know and I'll try my best to help!

3 comments:

Habitually Chic said...

Welcome back! I was a little worried but then I realized you were getting a fancy new site! Congratulations!

Suzy said...

Thank you. I must say I was quite suprised at how many noticed me gone for just 2 days!

blah said...

You're back!! Yay!!